Wausau Early Bird Rotary Newsletter
January 3, 2013
UPCOMING PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Speaker Invocation Greeters
January 3 JoAnn Draeger Jeff Mills Brunner, Burgener & Connor
January 10 Gary France Rachel Mielke
January 17 Thomas Grice Ann Meyer
January 24 Jennifer Guerndt Ann Lucas
January 31 Todd Hagedorn Jeff Lindell
Jan Klosinski invited Chuck McCarthy and Christine Daniels from the Good News project.
JoAnn Draeger has invited Angela Quance and Gwen Paul to speak about hosting Latvian and Ukrainian orphans at Christmas.
- For January 17, the Fall Fest Committee will be presenting a survey.
It is asked that members get their speaker information to Sheryl Hemp as soon as possible.
We will then be able to print a list of upcoming programs.
And…a reminder on speaker protocol…if you need to leave early, please introduce yourself to the speaker ahead of time and explain this to them. Thanks!
Jan. 11-13 Love is International
Feb. 6 Board meeting
Feb. 8 Anniversary Dinner??
April 22 Honor Flight
May 13 Honor Flight
September 9 Honor Flight
October 28 Honor Flight
All are reminded to fill out a President’s Pantry form when bringing in an item. This will help keep record for the annual dinner auction.
Beth Mueller had her winning ticket picked, and then picked a black marble. Better luck next time Beth. The jackpot is now over $425.00
- To Ken Moberg for the invocation.
- To Dan Schaut for arranging the day of Salvation Army Bell Ringing.
- To Rhonda Werner-Schultz for creating an amazing club web-site.
- Our Rotary club has sponsored the following groups and programs: The PAF, Honor Flight, Boys and Girls Club, Center Stage, Samoset Council, Hope Pregnancy Center, Meals on Wheels, Literacy Program, High School Scholarships, Radio Control Program, Celebrate Girl Scouts Banquet, Literacy Program at DC Everest, International flags, the Chart family, Women in Action and the Forrest Goetsch Charity.
- Greg Bardonner and Mary Weller are the new youth scholarship coordinators. They recently met with Kalynn and expect a smooth transition!
- JoAnn Draeger and Mary Weller will be revamping the New Member Guide for the club.
- The road rally committee of Mary Weller, Randy Winter and Pat Kinney is requesting additional volunteers.
- For anyone looking to make up a club meeting you can go on-line at www.oneworldrotary.org Per Ken Moberg, it is easy and takes a short amount of time.
Board meetings will be held on the first Wednesday of each month at 4:00 p.m. at the Skarie Dental Clinic. All members are welcome to attend.
NEWSLETTER CONTACT INFORMATION
Please send any newsletter events, contact information changes, general information or ideas to Sheryl Hemp at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!